Bring Your Own Device | Year 11 2019
St Johns College has partnered with HP to make recommended devices available and to simplify your choices and purchasing processes. All devices listed on the portal meet the College’s device specification. All pricing on the Windows devices includes 3 Years Onsite Warranty along with the option for parents to purchase the Accidental Damage Protection Insurance. An interest free finance link is also provided.
Prior to bringing a personal device for the first time, students and their parents must read and sign the BYOD User Agreement, which sets out the responsibilities and expectations for use of the personal device at St Johns College. If you have questions about the project implementation or about the application of the policy to your circumstances, please contact the College. Bring Your Own Device for senior students is an exciting technology path for St Johns College. Its success depends upon your support.
Note: For orders that need to arrive before Christmas, the order will need to be placed before the 30/11/2019
- Adobe Reader – PDF Reader – Untick the optional offers if not required.
- Autodesk – AutoCAD Software
- Drive File Stream – View and organize Google Drive files in your computer’s file system
- Google Chrome – Web Browser
- Microsoft Office – As part of our Diocese-wide licencing agreement, all staff and students are entitled to download and install.
- OpenShot – Video Editing Software