Our School | Strategic Direction 2018-2020
The Strategic Intent of St Johns College Dubbo is to focus on high quality education that supports the evangelising mission of the Catholic Church through:
Focus – Pursuing Excellence
- Catholic Life and Religious Education – Promote the wellbeing of the school community through a learning culture based on high expectations, intercultural understanding and positive relationships enabled through Catholic values, opportunities and support.
- Learning and Teaching – Provide a learning environment that empowers students to be inspired, challenged and supported to become successful global citizens.
- Strategic Resourcing – Commit to build internal capacity and capabilities of the College through the provision of policies, procedures and technologies.
Catholic Life and Religious Education
The behaviour of the members of the school community is ethical.
The personal and social competence of the school community are based on Gospel values.
Learning and Teaching
- Develop foundational skills in literacy and numeracy.
- Foster competencies in technology, creative and critical thinking, collaboration and communication skills.
- Cultivate student spiritual engagement, staff professional growth and effectual communication, technology and administration.
- Maintain sustainable budgeting and finance, proficient WHS and capital planning.