Dear Students and Families,
We look forward to welcoming you back to School on Monday 12th July. NESA and NSW Health have advised us of new COVID-19 restrictions that you will need to adhere to from Monday.
1. All staff and students in Secondary schools are mandated to wear masks whilst at school. Students are expected to bring a mask to school and will be expected to wear it in every classroom.
2. Any student who has COVID-19 symptoms is not to attend school. Students are required to get a COVID test and supply the school with the negative test result before returning to school.
3. Parents are able to come to the front office to purchase uniforms. All visitors to the school will be required to wear a mask, sign in and out using QR codes and practice social distancing and good hygiene.
4. Please advise the school if your child has attended any of the NSW declared hot spots and follow NSW Health advice.
5. We will advise of any other impacts or changes that will be required due to the new restrictions on schools in the coming days.
We want to ensure our community is safe and the wellbeing of our staff and students is paramount to us. We ask that you support us as we implement these NSW Health mandated restrictions.
Please contact me if you have any concerns,