COVID 19 UPDATE
- We are awaiting further advice from NSW Health. Updates will be sent out via COMPASS and we will regularly update our website.
- Students with even the slightest cold and flu like symptoms should not attend school. Those students should complete a COVID test straight away.. Students must not return to school until they have received a negative COVID test result.
- At the moment, learning will continue as normal. We will advise if we shift to remote learning.
- We understand if parents wish to keep students at home due to an abundance of caution. Absences should be notified via the usual Compass process with a note specifying that the absence is due to COVID caution..
- All scheduled parent meetings will either be postponed or moved to Zoom.
- There is no access to the SJC site for parents until further notice.
Leave a comment